Paulo Pinto de Albuquerque's Fund
Paulo Pinto de Albuquerque is a professor at Universidade Católica Portuguesa, jurist and judge who represented Portugal at the European Court of Human Rights from April 1, 2011 to March 31, 2020.
He donated a section of his personal archive to the Biblioteca Universitária João Paulo II, which relates to the documentation accumulated as part of his activity as a judge at the Court of Human Rights, which is still undergoing technical processing.
The section on the European Court of Human Rights (2011-2020) consists of around 268 installation units relating to the files and documentation of the Plenary Assembly, the Bureau of the Court, the Chambers, the Grand Chamber, the Committees and the Working Groups of the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR), as well as other relevant items.
Access to the archive is intended primarily for students, teachers and researchers linked to national and international higher education institutions. It can also be consulted by judges, prosecutors and lawyers carrying out research related to the ECHR.
See a partial list of the archive's contents (the fund it is still being inventoried and technically processed).
Consultation of this archive implies:
- a) Requesting an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- b) Expression of interest and purpose in consulting the archive;
- c) Filling in a document in which the user agrees to comply with the consultation conditions set out in this agreement.
- a) Reproduction by any means of the elements in the archive is not permitted;
- b) Consultation will take place in a consultation room for reserved works, where the user will only enter with paper and pen;
- c) A Library technician may be present in the reserved works room;
- d) Universidade Católica Portuguesa and the Biblioteca Universitária João Paulo II cannot be held responsible for any improper use made of this archive.
It is mandatory to refer to the credits: "Universidade Católica Portuguesa - Biblioteca Universitária João Paulo II / Fundo Paulo Pinto de Albuquerque", if you consult this source of information, regardless of the type of publication.
For more information contact email@example.com.