With secondary education and ENEM results
Candidates who do not have Portuguese nationality or of any other Member State of the European Union (see list of member states) with the exception of:
- those who, not being nationals of an EU Member State, have been legally residing in Portugal continuously for at least two years on 31 August of the year in which they intend to enter higher education, including any of their children who legally reside with them; The length of residence with a residence permit for study is not relevant for the purpose of residence time in Portugal;
- foreign students who are attending a Portuguese higher education institution within the framework of an international mobility programme in order to complete a course of studies of a foreign higher education institution with whom the Portuguese institution has entered into an exchange agreement with that objective.
Conclusion of secondary school education;
The application grade is calculated as follows:
- Final grade achieved in secondary education course * (minimum positive grade): 60%
- Grade obtained in the ENEM exam relevant to the course that is being applied for * (minimum grade 475): 40%
* After conversion to the Portuguese scale.
To calculate your application grade, click check the document below. (only available in Portuguese)
- Photocopy of identification document (passport or identity card);
- Simple photocopy of the CPF (individual taxpayer number);
- A photograph;
- Declaration, under oath, that the applicant is eligible as "international student"
- Secondary School Diploma with complete list of courses (courses taken and their classification) and final classification**;
- Document proving marks obtained in the ENEM **
The last two aforementioned documents must be originals legalized by the Consulate / Embassy of Portugal in Brazil.
When the documents presented are written in a foreign language other than Spanish, English or French, a translation must be presented in accordance with legal requirements.
These documents should be presented before the start date of classes. Students who fail to do so will not be allowed to attend classes.
Application Fee Payment (if not admitted, the amount is non-refundable)
Formalizing Your Application
Before submitting or sending your application, you must ensure that applications to the program you are interested in are open.
- Braga » send email to email@example.com with the documents mentioned above*;
- Lisboa » send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the documents mentioned above *;
- Porto » Online | Email with the documents mentioned above *;
- Viseu » send email to email@example.com with the documents mentioned above *;
After sending the documentation by email, candidates will receive an email confirming receipt of application with the necessary information for making payment via bank transfer. The application will only be considered complete after receipt of payment.