- Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics
- Católica Medical School
- Católica Porto Business School
- Faculty of Biotechnology
- (-) Faculty of Dental Medicine
- Faculty of Education and Psychology
- Faculty of Human Sciences
- Faculty of Law - Lisbon School
- Faculty of Law - Porto School
- Faculty of Philosophy and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Theology
- Institute for Political Studies
- Institute of Health Sciences (Lisbon)
- Institute of Health Sciences (Porto)
- Institute of Management and Health Organisations
- School of Arts
The Faculty of Dental Medicine (FMD) of the Universidade Católica Portuguesa, created in 2019, develops activities around three pillars: Teaching, Scientific Research and Social Responsibility.
In the field of Teaching, the Integrated Master's Degree in Dental Medicine, the Undergraduate Degree in Biomedical Sciences and the Master's Degree in Applied Biomedicine (Computer and Management branches) are taught.
In the field of Scientific Research, the FMD's mission is research with and for the community, combining state-of-the-art laboratory and clinical methodologies with the latest digital technologies.
Regarding Social Responsibility, through the University Dental Clinic, it provides medical-dental consultations and contributes to the improvement of the health of the most vulnerable populations.
Supported by the Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Health (CIIS), the FMD promotes biomedical, clinical and translational research.