The production of original knowledge and interdisciplinarity form the structural vectors of doctoral education at the Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
Through its Doctoral School, the Católica Doctoral School (CADOS), the University:
- ensures an appropriate and responsible guidance for doctoral students;
- creates opportunities for the development of students’ degrees in an international environment;
- facilitates the professional development and integration of future graduates within the competitive market of knowledge by offering transversal courses of soft skills adjusted to this reality.
Católica guarantees doctoral students a path with a differentiating and high-quality brand with its more than 20 doctoral courses accredited by A3ES spread over 11 academic units and a total of around 700 doctoral students. Each course has its own strategy in close articulation with activities developed by the 15 UCP research centres.
See the list of doctorates offered by UCP and click on the links for more information.
- Faculty of Biotechnology
- Faculty of Education and Psychology
- Faculty of Human Sciences
- Faculty of Law - Lisbon School
- Faculty of Law - Porto School
- Faculty of Philosophy and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Theology
- Institute for Political Studies
- Institute of Bioethics
- Institute of Health Sciences (Lisbon)
- (-) School of Arts