This office was created within the Rector's Office in 1991. Its flexible structure is designed to help its main function, which is to encourage and co-ordinate exchange activities organised and run by the various faculties and centres.
Mission and goals
- Relations between UCP and foreign universities, and with various university federations.
- Contact with international institutions in terms of finding, collecting and processing information on projects in education, culture and science;
- Informing UCP faculties on the various international projects in education, culture and science;
- Fostering and supporting the exchange of lecturers and students between UCP and foreign universities.
- Co-ordinating student and lecturer mobility within the LLP/Erasmus Programme
Contacts and Opening Times
Co-ordinator: Ms. Graça Pereira Coutinho
Universidade Católica Portuguesa
Reitoria (6º piso do Edifício da Biblioteca Universitária João Paulo II)
Palma de Cima
Tel.: 351 21 726 58 38
Fax: 351 21 726 05 46
Internal Phone: 1119
9.00 - 13.00
14.00 - 18.00
(European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport)
UCP participates in this programme through partnerships with many European universities. The activities are as follows:
- Student and teacher mobility
- Participation in intensive programmes
- Erasmus Consortium
- AETC - Atlantic Erasmus Training Consortium
The European Commission awarded the ECHE-ERASMUS Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020 to UCP.
In 2013/14 more than 500 students (outgoing and incoming) participate under the partnership agreements between UCP and EU universities.
More: Who is who at UCP for Erasmus
Study and research grants
Associations and Federations of which UCP is a member