International Applicants - Undergraduate Programs and Integrated Master´s Degree
Portal UCP Portal UCP Portal UCP

Students living outside the European Union must obtain a residence visa at the Portuguese Consulate / Embassy in order to study in Portugal. They should apply for a visa before departure, and cannot enter Portugal as tourists and then apply for a residence visa.

See the Portal das Comunidades Portuguesas in order to:
- Locate the Consulate / Embassy of Portugal nearest to you;
- Information on the visa that is most suitable for your situation and the procedure for obtaining it.

<  back
Logotipo Acessibilidades Universidade Católica Portuguesa > Lisboa > Porto > Braga > Viseu
ucp_facebook Universia e-U Campus Virtual